Lymphatics Unlocked Manchester
Now over 2 days, more exciting information and practical gems than before! Who is this workshop for? All hands-on practitioners!
Time & Location
24 Jun, 09:30 BST – 25 Jun, 17:30 BST
The Pilates Rooms, Peter Minister House, 26 - 30 Station Rd, Urmston, Manchester M41 9JQ, UK
About the event
Two-day live hands-on workshop
9:30am - 5:30pm
When thinking of lymphatics, think cardiovascular health, immune system, chronic pain, nervous system health.
Basically, whole body health.
Lymphoedema or swelling is often the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about a lymphatic problem but there are many other indicators of a struggling lymphatic system.
Over the last few years we have witnessed big shifts in people's presenting symptoms and overall health through applying this work for things such as
- Brain fog
- Low energy
- Unexplained aches and pains
- Sinus problems
- Recurring colds
- Heightened allergies
- Food sensitivities
- Joint stiffness
- Poor concentration
And many more...
What we will cover:
- The Cardiovascular system and the Lymphatic process
- Anatomy of lymphatic vessels and lymph nodes
- Lymphatic organs
- Lymphatic distribution and trunks
- Lymphatic "hotspots"
- Assessing & recognising problems
- Contraindications & swelling caused by other problems
- Draining of Glymphatics and Sinuses
- Draining of the upper body, including abdominal/mesenteric lymph work
- Clearing the pelvis and legs
- Stimulating the sacrum and spine
All practical work will be available to you after the workshop on video via THE BODY REWIRED website.
Lymph Unlocked Manchester
A two-day workshop open to all bodyworkers.
Lymph Manchester Deposit
Balance of £200 will be due 2 weeks before the workshop date.
Lymph Manchester Balance
Full payment will be completed.